Friday, October 16, 2009

First Blog

Well, I'm starting this blog because it appears I'll be asked to leave a certain message forum. I'm sad about this. But, if most of the forum members fell I should go I don't want to cause trouble. It seems that some people don't like having their opinions challenged even when that challenge comes in a friendly way.

Most of these blog posts will be about my life and the things I enjoy. A journal of sorts. I'd like to make one thing clear. I do not want to become some kind of pick up guru. I do not want to and will not teach anyone. If you can learn something from reading this blog I'm happy to have helped. But, I won't become some kind of Dear Abby for want to be pick up artists.

In this blog I will talk about the things I feel are most important and ignore the things I feel are nonsense. These are my opinions and no one else is responsible for the content of this blog.
Sometimes I may write a "field report." Or I may write about something I have learned. One thing you can count on is that I will tell you the truth as I see it. I have no products to sell. I am not doing this to make money. This is nothing more than my thoughts, feelings and ideas about whatever takes my interest at the moment.

Thank you for reading.

Scoundrel